Ref Doc 204 , 09 08 26 'OUT OF JOB & in JAIL' To (a)To Ministry of Tertiary Education, Science & Research , Directorate (b)To Ministry of Tertiary Education, Science & Research Permanent Secretary, Deputy Permanent Secretary, Assistant Permanent Secretary Copy to (c) To Higher Education commission (d) To: The Secretary, Public Service Commission and Disciplined Forces Service Commission Copy to  To:  Honourable Members of Both sides of our National Assembly of Mauritius Thru ; Clerk of the National Assembly READ FULL .... But at the end of the day , whatever these people have to say about me, we come to the same conclusion In SUMMARY;(a) I do not give-in to any blackmail/threats pertaining to the NOC. No objection Certificate(b) Various complaints I have been making pertaining to my personal problems namely NEIGHBOURHOOD DODO/FLAMMANTS/Scavengers harassments...(c) As EXPLAINED IN DETAILS , namely thanks to ( among several reasons mentioned) CONSPIRATORS, Mr R.J of UK/ his relatives who looks like a Sino Morisien lawyer/ relatives who work in PRIVATE sector/ DIASPORA MADRAS.... all links (if any) have been CUT OFF with UK/UK Royals.(d)  I am happily  Enrolled in a DBA at AMITY and my title is : A Non-Empirical Hermeneutic thematic Character analysis of Leadership Traits and Styles in Orwell's Animal Farm (1945),  Belfort's  The Wolf of Wall Street  (2007) , Fullan's The Principal (2014), Integrated with a Bibliometric analysis of Educational and Business Leadership research papers (2000–2026) . It is a ROBUST DBA title and it is still at early stage... there will be the internal REC and I will accept modifications but I will DEFEND my title and stick to the CORE : A Non-Empirical Hermeneutic thematic Character analysis of Leadership Traits and Styles..... Integrated with a Bibliometric analysis(e) Numerous DISCRIMINATIONS/ NEPOTISM/CRONYISM from Reduit. I am not communicating to any other University/lecturer. (f) NO DATA collection on field is required for this research so there is no question of NOC(g) My legal WARS : NO MINORS involved , no statements of Minors nor of their parents, just simple ICTA nature cases dating of the years 2011.A HISTORICAL VICTORY IN VIEW. Ref doc 165 , 03/08/26(h) NO DEAL with anyone nor with those 'KORONPI' of Rose Hill(i) Blackmailers Creole GP/ Jealousy/ EVIL/ notes supposedly I collect data / DEFAMATORY letters from Parents to various authorities(j) and lastly I will AGAIN notify the AMITY ; I informed authorities that I am not concerned by that NOC and my NEW updated title. I am open to modifications/REC and will DEFEND my choice of title but will stick to the CORE.(k) from this Ref Doc .... no one has ever refunded to me any fees.  Mrs CHAYA/ SAYA/ SARA and her Husband, have some conflicting links with some people who had a personal VENDETTA with my late father.One of the numerous cases he had to solve was about a Couple residing Near the Sodnac primary school, who were issuing CHEQUES without provisions 'wooden cheques' « chèque en bois » and my late father had arrested them.When he passed away these people came to 'harass my mother' at home.(l)  NEVER GOT A CENT FROM  any sides NEITHER  UK & Conspirators  nor 'Mr SANJIV' Politics and Creole GP ask money and it is me the GIGOLO ?   (m)  LASTLY,  I also repeat what I had said some time Ago to the 09/07/26 Office of Ombudsperson for Financial Service pertaining to a SICOM problem ;  I told them ' my mother and I are good people, why do these EVIL people do these things to us ?'  (n) Enemies are celebrating supposedly I lost my ONGOING LEGAL WAR , I say a HISTORICAL VISTORCY in view for reasons above in part [3] (o) I am NOT being prosecuted for LIES but grossly offensive. Grossly offensive relates to a message or speech that is either (1) extreme racial insult (2) or threats of violence ( source CROWN PROSECUTION SERVICE ) There is nothing Racism nor violence in my case but THE WORLD UPSIDE DOWN..... (p) My late father Vijay has nothing to do with the MALHOTRA. My father passed away in Aug 1995 and we do not even know these people. There was even a court judgment on the matter whereby the culprits were found guilty and condemned. MALHOTRA K. K. v DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC PROSECUTIONS 2015 SCJ 261, 2015 MR 134 , Record No. 111471 IN THE SUPREME COURT OF MAURITIUS , Police v Ramdin and anor [CN 151/01]; RAMDIN N. & ANOR v THE STATE 2010 SCJ 443 Record No. 7591  .   (q) In Ref doc 153, 26 05 26 I recall saying there was a CIVIL case against La Sentinelle ltd CV 667/2020  Judgment 20/11/24, whereby my case was that Lexpress wrote supposedly  'I was already condemned...' among other nonsenses . Some people are saying now  ; I MAINTAIN  I WILL WIN MY current criminal CASE, legal war involving "Horses/private schools police/private companies etc"ICTA NATURE My Reply : The WOMAN MAGISTRATE did not have the good judgment to FORCE La Sentinelle Ltd to pay me financial DAMAGES. I recall telling her face-to-face while giving my testimony at COURT;  'I ask Her Hon Magistrate to IMPOSE her authority and make them pay me Damage.' ' I am orphan.. my mother recently passed away'..... But She did not. And therefore No DEAL and lastly (r) I also notify all sides that Ref Doc 208 to (a) SEDEC (b) Diocese (c) PSEA (d) My WORK, is being notified briefly I DO NOT GIVE IN TO ANY FORM OF BLACKMAIL , THREATS , such as to give orders to CUT MARKS, briefly about NOC and I had been communicating with St Marys University London and at date it is less than probable that I will ever register for their course. STARMER and RACHEL are already into the DUSTBIN, things have not changed, Mr ANDY also must go.At date happily enrolled at AMITY for a DBA with a  ROBUST titleA Non-Empirical Hermeneutic thematic Character analysis of Leadership Traits and Styles in Orwell's Animal Farm (1945),  Belfort's  The Wolf of Wall Street  (2007) , Fullan's The Principal (2014), Integrated with a Bibliometric analysis of Educational and Business Leadership research papers (2000–2026) . I will defend my title.. (s) Same to  PMO and Commissioner of Police Ref doc 182   PMO, Ref doc 185 Commissioner of Police, they also are being notified.